- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
PREGNANCY & PEDIATRICS
Thousands of infants, children and adolescents benefit from the fruits of regular chiropractic care. Chiropractic is a holistic approach to the treatment and management of health conditions. Chiropractic encompasses a wide variety of safe, natural and noninvasive treatments. In experienced hands, chiropractic care can provide you and your infant, child or adolescent with a lifetime of health and happiness. Common childhood conditions such as ear infections, asthma and infantile colic have been shown to respond favorably to regular chiropractic care.
For our prenatal patients we offer a variety of positions that allow the woman to lay on her side or on her stomach with support from pregnancy pillows. Our therapists help maintain skin elasticity to ease stretch marks and uncomfortable tightness, and enhance self-esteem and self image, helping the pregnant woman feel more at home in her changing body. Back pain is one of the more common side effects of pregnancy. Back pain can continue throughout pregnancy and even after. If you have to carry around other small children you may find your symptoms exacerbated during pregnancy. Fortunately massage can help relieve back pain associated with muscular tension. Here are just a few of the benefits prenatal massage has to offer:
- Prenatal massage helps relieve edema or swelling by stimulating circulation throughout the body
- Leg massage can help reduce leg cramps and swelling in the legs
- Massage is very beneficial for relaxing anxiety during pregnancy
- Massage can help promote more restful sleep and help prevent pregnancy related insomnia
Click here to make an appointment